ponedeljek, 13. december 2010

This Christmas Cards

As the first post on my new blog I would like to share  making christmas cards that I've just made. It's not much time left until christmas, but they are very easy to make and they look so simple.
For making this card you will need:
  • card paper in two colors
  • foam stamp
  • stamping pads (green, red)
  • fabric ribbon
  • printer
  • sewing machine (optional)
  1.  Cut out the desired size of card. That's going to be your base.
  2. Put the stamping image on upper piece of paper. I used green leafs and in between I put some red dots. Also print on the text you want.
  3. Now attach the ribbon with the bow above.
  4. It is optional to sew the upper paper on the card with the sewing machne. If not, just glue it on! 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar